Smartly written press releases seem to have lost much of their punch to produce real news coverage.
Editors are inundated with information overload. And they barely find time to read the requests they receive daily to make myriad stories viral.
So the best bet for you is to develop a relationship with journalists.
This looks the only sensible approach to get coverage.
The objective of any press release is to show up in web searches, and, in the process, push up the business’s online visibility.
Thanks to efforts by PR distribution service, you story has good chances to become omnipresent on the web.
But do you need to pay for the service.
Yes, of course. In exchange for a consideration, you can get the best press release distribution service that can distribute your story far and wide across scores of websites and RSS feeds.
Greater the visibility you want, the more you would need to pay.
And then, for an extra buck, they will also optimize your press release by inserting links and append keywords that will make the search for your story trouble-free.
Savvy marketers by now very well know that paying for a distribution service pays for itself.
Yet, the game is not about simply choosing any press release distribution service.
One of the biggest challenges for you will be how best to promote and advertise your brand through a PR distribution service you will eventually work with.
It makes sense to consider how long the service you propose to partner with has been active in your business domain, the experience of their team, and their performance in the past.
If you want the best press release distribution service in the business, make sure you are able to garner the following advantages :
• Your stories are serviced by only those journalists that are interested in the subject.
• Your story content is created by an expert staff that has knowledge about the target audience.
• The team of experts checks the newsworthiness and also edits the content if required.
• If your story needs global distribution, the online press release distribution service creates the content in the languages of the specific country. By distributing your release internationally, you are able to reach out to a broader target audience and prospective buyers.
• The agency will provide you with inclusive reports post-distribution so that you can evaluate its impact.
• The distribution agency offers you value for money by providing all the services you expect from any good agency and also a ‘pay as you go’ model that does away with regular monthly payments.
Does online distribution have an advantage?
Yes, it certainly does. The online approach is agile. It allows you to instantly publish your business story.
Other benefits include:
• Your press release becomes viral – With a competent distribution service, you can disseminate your news story to top media channels like UPI, Google, and CBS, and also to social media platforms like Twitter & Facebook.
• Your story has the potential to feature on SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) as headlines.
To conclude, by using the best press release distribution service, your story content can get archived so that it can be published online again if found necessary.